Features & Options
- Modular capability to install up to ten (10) modules together to reach capacities up to 800 tons
- Flexible side-to-side configurations (see images) provide footprint flexibility for even challenging installations
- Compressors are factory installed on rubber isolation mounts for quiet operation
- Compressor acoustic hoods and/or sound isolating cabinets are available for sound sensitive applications
- Variable speed compressors and condenser fans
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Hydronic pump package are available skid mounted
- Reduced refrigerant charge to help earn LEED EA credit 4
- Intuitive, factory installed microprocessor-based controller compatible with BACnet®, Modbus®, and LonTalk®
- Standard uncoated or optional e-coated microchannel heat exchanger (MCHE) condenser coils
- Highly efficient, dual circuit brazed plate heat exchangers offer maximum performance at both full and part-load conditions
- Operation from -20°F to 120°F (-29°C to 49°C) ambient temperature
- Galvanized steel frame with painted finish on exterior panels minimizes corrosion and promotes long equipment life
- High capacity evaporators are available for 40°F (4°C) leaving water applications or for applications requiring glycol to offset capacity reduction of glycol system.
- Constant or variable primary flow systems with factory installed motorized or manual valve packages.
- Ice making mode available for skating rinks, thermal storage and more.
- Heat recovery capability up to 140°F (60°C) to conserve energy by using second condenser to provide leaving water to serve heat loads like boiler loops, reheat coils, and more.
- The flexible design of Jetson chillers allows applications in both process and comfort cooling applications.