Features & Options
- Capacities from 20 to 85 tons
- Designed for easy retrofit—fits through a standard three-foot door
- Brazed plate condenser for high efficiency or shell and tube condenser for robust design
- Intuitive, factory installed microprocessor-based controller compatible with BACnet®, Modbus®, and LonTalk®
- Labeled control wiring matches unit wiring diagram included in the control compartment
- Compressors are factory installed on rubber isolation mounts for quiet operation
- Replaceable core filter driers for ease of service and installation of split system piping
- Compressor acoustic hoods and/or sound isolating cabinets are available for sound sensitive applications
- LED lighted control cabinet for clear viewing during service and maintenance
- Water-cooled condensing units provide great design flexibility because they can be combined with a wide variety of coils or chillers
- 15.4” Touchscreen for viewing machine performance and easy access for service and maintenance personnel
- Fused or non-fused disconnect switches are available factory installed
- Water-cooled condensing unit can be applied where air cooled units are not desirable or space is unavailable.
- The Jetson water-cooled condensing units can be paired with remote direct expansion (DX) air handlers or remote chilled water evaporators for design flexibility.