Features & Options
- Capacities from 10 to 85 tons
- Indoor unit is designed for easy retrofit—fits through a standard three-foot door
- Brazed plate or shell and tube evaporator to match your chilled water needs
- Intuitive, factory installed microprocessor-based controller compatible with BACnet®, Modbus®, and LonTalk®
- Labeled control wiring matches unit wiring diagram included in the control compartment
- The remote evaporator option available on condensers with compressors allows chilled water to be generated remotely
- Split systems are available with a number of options including, suction, liquid and discharge service valves, corrosion protected coils, vibration isolators and more
- Compressor acoustic hoods and/or sound isolating cabinets are available for sound sensitive applications
- Replaceable core filter driers for ease of service and installation of split system piping
- LED lighted control cabinet for clear viewing during service and maintenance
- 15.4” Touchscreen for viewing machine performance and easy access for service and maintenance personnel
- Predetermined refrigerant line sizes for quick and easy field installation
- Available with compressor(s) indoor at evaporator in compressor chiller configuration or with compressor(s) outdoor at condenser in condensing unit configuration
- High capacity evaporators are available for 40°F (4°C) leaving water applications or for applications requiring glycol to offset capacity reduction of glycol system.
- With the evaporator indoors, no freeze protection is required. This has the benefits or requiring no glycol, no draining of the system, and no need to run pumps all winter long.
- With the evaporator AND compressors indoors, no freeze protection is required and additional components that were outdoors, such as the unit controller, are located indoors for ease of maintenance.