Features & Options
- Capacities from 20 to 85 tons
- Designed for easy retrofit- fits through a standard three-foot door
- Brazed plate condenser for high efficiency or shell and tube condenser for robust design and serviceability
- Intuitive, factory installed microprocessor-based controller compatible with BACnet®, Modbus®, and LonTalk®
- Labeled control wiring matches unit diagram included in the control compartment
- Compressor acoustic hoods and/or sound isolating cabinets are available for sound sensitive applications
- Compressors are factory installed on rubber isolation mounts for quiet operation
- Optional replaceable core filter driers for ease of service
- LED lighted control cabinet for clear viewing during service and maintenance
- 15.4” Touchscreen for viewing machine performance and easy access for service and maintenance personnel
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- High capacity evaporators are available for 40F (4C) leaving water applications or for applications requiring glycol to offset capacity reduction of glycol system.
- Water-cooled, remote air-cooled, or evaporative condenser applications.
- Ice making mode available for skating rinks, thermal storage and more.
- Heat Recovery capability up to 140°F (60°C) to conserve energy by reusing condenser leaving water to serve heat loads like boiler loops, reheat coils, pool heating and more.
- Designs for 150 psi or 300 psi water pressure applications.